The cellular atenna ( endpoint ) it attached to the lid of the meter box which has wires that attach to the meter. You must be very careful when mowing around the meter box or removing the meter box lid. If you have one of these meters, you may set up an account at Eyeonwater.com to see your daily usage. It will also allow you to set up leak alerts. You can go to the App Store and search for eye on water or visit https://eyeonwater.com/signup on your computer.
Receive news and alerts via email or text.
- TCEQ 2022 4th Quarter Violation Notice
- Order for the Tenth Extension of the Moratorium
- Notice to Customer Regarding Extreme Weather Emergency
- Rate Increase Letter
- Public Utility Commission of Texas
- Texas Rural Water Association
- Texas Water Conservation Association
- Texas Water Development Board
- Texas Water Resources Institute
- Upper Trinity Groundwater Conservation District
- City of Mineral Wells
- Lake Palo Pinto Reservoir
- American Leak Detection
- Water Conservation Tips
- Water Is Awesome
No Alerts at this time.